253 items found for ""
- Seasonal items | The Kush Exchange
Back Quick View Floral Micellar Water Price $12.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Bubblicious Foot Soak and Moisturizer Kit Price $25.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Butter Face™ Pudding Mask Price $15.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View RAW Organic African Black Soap Price $9.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Beard/Face Wash Price From $15.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Hemp Soap Price From $9.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Premium Beard Oil Price From $15.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View African Sunset Spun Polyester Lumbar Pillow Price $22.23 Excluding Sales Tax New Arrival Quick View Spaceman Mobile Phone Holder Price $20.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View 3 Piece Glass Wall Vase- Indoor Wall Price From $25.88 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Stackable Rose Gold Candle Holder Set Price $50.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Old World- Spun Polyester Square Pillow Price From $21.86 Excluding Sales Tax NEW Quick View Africa Civilization Square Pillow Price $21.86 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Mother Earth Faux Suede Pillow Price $25.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Black Man with a Plan Vintage Art Price From $20.21 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Celebrate African Stretched canvas Price $20.21 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Butterflies Stretched canvas Price $20.21 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Confidence Personified- Vintage Black Woman Canvas Price $20.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Focused on Me Canvas Gallery Wrap Price $25.00 Excluding Sales Tax Quick View Moving for Greatness! Vintage Black Art Price From $20.21 Excluding Sales Tax Load More
- Indonesia Sample | The Kush Exchange
Quick View Indonesian Coffee Delight Price From $25.00 Excluding Sales Tax Add to Cart Go Back
- Spring into the Natural side of things!In General Discussion·April 13, 2023Ah Spring! The season of new beginnings, flowers, allergies and.... face masks. Yes, you heard me, face masks. Remember, when I mentioned new beginnings? Well, face masks should be part of "The New". Look, we all know that with flowers, and beauty Spring AND Summer also brings sweat. Especially on the face and other places. So, how does something "natural" and "new" can help? Well, people tend to stick to old habits because you know exactly what you're going to get. But, just because you're used to it doesn't mean it's still working for you the same way. And, let's face it alot of products that are massed produced tend to have a formula change. Whether it's due to trends or cutting cost that product is not the same product you fell in love ❤ with.. And that brings us to Qasil powder. Qasil powder actually been around thousands of years BUT the phenomenon is new about this age old natural face masks that the women if Somalia and Ethiopia have been using forever! Qasil is easy to use and has no harsh ingredients. It's 100% natural and takes atleast 5 mins to apply. We are so excited about having this beautiful natural product in our inventory. In fact we are setting up a pre-order link in the next couple of days for our members first then for the masses later. For now, let's leave you with some pics so can why we are so excited... Remember, as a VIP member you will receive 20% off with YOUR personal coupon code 😀000
- Natural Pain RelieverIn General Discussion·June 18, 2022Love formulating. Love it more when I actually have the time ⏲ 😅! So, today I am working on a pain relief item (among other things) for joints and muscles. Featuring Kombo Butter (African Nutmeg). Kombo Butter is an all natural pain reliever and is said to use for arthritis. This ain't ya daddy's Bengay 🤣! I decided to compliment the Kombo Butter with the following ingredients: Mango, cocoa, and Shea Butter Seamoss Menthol Aloe Vera Vitamin E Rosemary Oil Camphor and peppermint oil Natural preservative As you can see, it whipped up great and feels light when you apply it. However, I am going to let it set up longer to see if this consistency holds 🤞! What do you look for in your pain relief? Do you prefer to rub it in by hand or using a roll-on instead?001
- Welcome to the ForumIn General Discussion·June 16, 2022Share your thoughts. Feel free to add GIFs, videos, hashtags and more to your posts and comments. Get started by commenting below.000